Rap artist born and raised in Birmingham, been rapping since she was 10 years old.
Preferred pronoun: She/Her
1. What is your artist name?
2. How long have you being performing/working?
A very long time
3. Have you worked/performed for/with anyone famous?
Opened concerts for Mary J Blige and Angie Stone
4. If you could perform/work with any other lesbian or bisexual musician, who would it be?
Janelle Monae or Kehlani
5. What type of gigs do you like to do, and how important is it to engage with your fans at gigs?
I find myself doing various gigs, for diffeerent occasions, I enjoy performing with my band and I feel it is important to connect with those who support us and exchange positive energy
6. Tell us one secret about yourself
Wouldn’t be a secret if I told you lol, be honest I can’t think of any right now, ask me again in the future
7. How and why did you get into this profession?
I started writing and drawing at about 9 years old, I found it hard to express myself vocally, I was shy. Art was my form of expression, then I heard rap music and decided I wanted to be a rapper.
8. When you’re not working what do you like to do to chill out?
Listen to music, drink tea, go Spa, catch up with family and friends
9. Who are three other lesbian/bisexual musicians that you recommend?
10. What is the best thing about being part of the LBQ community?
Sometimes just being a voice