DJ Misty B Is a London based DJ who has held down residences in bars, club corporates event across the Uk, with over a decade’s professional experience in the club scene.
A multi-genre DJ. She describes her style as Eclectic, Bouncy and Sexy. Although her main music styles are RnB, Hip Hop, Dancehall and Afrobeats, she’s also passionate about dance music including Classics house, Vocal house and Pop Remixes which she can play as well.
Misty is very approachable and friendly to customers but always remains professional, you can rely on her to read a crowd and create a great atmosphere by mixing whatever is required by that particular venue, be it mainstream, urban or top classics.
1. What was your first DJ event?
Chapel Bar Islington
2. How long have you been a DJ?
Over 9 years
3. How would you describe your DJ style?
Eclectic, Energising, Sexy and Bouncy.
4. What nights do you currently DJ at?
G-A-Y Heaven, Mint, RandShe
5. What genres of music do you play?
Mainly R&B, Urban and Afrobeats but I’m quite versatile and I can play other styles on request.
6. What is your all-time favourite track?
No matter what people say – Lil Kim
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Erm, too many to mention…
8. How and why did you become a DJ?
Music is my number one passion. It started off as a hobby and took off from there. I like bringing the energy out in people, see the crowd having fun is thrilling and rewarding.
9. What has been your best DJ gig so far?
I love all my gigs but I was delighted to play for Africa Utopia 2015 @ Southbank Centre
10. When you’re not a DJ what events do you like to go to?
At the moment most of the events on my spare times are baby related events lol, no much time to go out.. but when I can, it has to be Black Pride, Brighton Pride where I can actually bring baby too as they are family orientated plus few club nights like Bootylicious, Lush & Poetry Lgbt.