Planet Nation is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information collected from you.
- your name
- postal/e-mail address
- details about services you specifically request
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- send service-related information to you which we think may be of relevance/interest to you
- send information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- provide other companies, such as advertisers, with statistical information about our clients, (but we will not provide them with information which can be used to identify any individual client or contact)
- pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals and third parties, but only for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with our contractual obligations to you
- request optional information such as your interests in order to provide more tailored products and services to you (e.g. through internal research, data analysis, market research and product research)
Visitors to our site may opt to receive communications via a variety of means including email newsletters that contains information we believe to be of interest. You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by ticking the relevant data protection boxes whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website. If you have previously not objected to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to Planet Nation, Falkland House, Bromley Road, London SE6 2RN or by contacting us via the website.
If you leave this website via a link to a website (any domain that is not planet-nation.com) operated by a third party, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide while visiting such websites and the terms and conditions of that site will cover your usage. Your visit to any other sites, and any transactions you may undertake, will be under the terms and conditions of that site. Furthermore Planet London, and any partner sites directly linked from www.planet-london.com do not accept any responsibility for purchases, or liability for any damages, where they have only provided search and price comparison functionality.
In every case you should exercise caution and look at the terms and conditions and privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The Planet Nation website collects personally identifiable information such as names and addresses only from visitors who voluntarily input such information in response to prompts we have placed at various points on our website (such as logging in or purchasing via the shop). Planet Nation will also collect e-mail addresses from the e-mails you send to us. The Planet Nation website automatically collects some non-personally identifiable information when you visit our website, such as the type of browser you are using or the domain name of your Internet service provider. They also collect aggregate information on the site pages our users visit. All of this information is held securely and is for internal use only.
To the extent permitted by law, Planet Nation will not sell, share, or otherwise disclose any of the information it collects online without your permission. Exceptions are disclosures to third parties who monitor the website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive.
For Planet Nation details of the items added to a shopping basket are held by the cookie. The cookie is a session cookie and will therefore expire after a given period of time or when the visitor leaves the website.
In order to use the shopping basket or to log in and see member-only information on Planet Nation you must have cookies enabled within your browser.
Planet Nation may need to revise this policy or any part of it at any time. If you no longer wish Planet Nation to hold data about you, or wish to change the type of information we send to you, please let us know by contacting us.
Last updated: 8 May 2019