Planet Nation exists to connect the community and promote all of the various things taking place that help us to feel visible, represented and a part of something where we can be authentic and ourselves.
As such, we offer a much more personalised service. Below is an overview of what we offer, however we recommend you get in touch so that we can discuss your aims and target audience and we can suggest the best option to maximise your reach via our platform.
List your event on our calendar
Our events calendar lists all events that are run by or for lesbian, bisexual and queer women.
We charge a small fixed fee to upload your event to the calendar. This fee is dependent on the source of the information.
- Facebook or Eventbrite link: £5 per event
- Other source: £10 per event
Social Media Promotion
Would you like an extra push for your event?
We can send out a Tweet, a Facebook page update and instagram post about your event, linking directly to your event.
Publication of news and information
We publish news and information of relevance to the LBQ community.
If you are an LBQ woman or business it is completely free to submit an article to Planet Nation. If you require an article plus promotion we charge a nominal £5 to cover time in actively promoting the article.
If you are a mainstream person or organisation who wants to reach the LBQ community with something you believe is of interest to the community, we charge a fee to list this. We will review the article and if it meets our community standards and we believe it is relevant we will publish the article.
- LBQ article without promotion: free
- LBQ article with promotion: £5.00
- Sponsored advertorial without promotion: £100
- Sponsored advertorial with promotion: £150
We offer a fully interactive and engaging form of media partnership. We work with you to produce a personal service that fully promotes your entire event and all external aspects to ensure that all of your supporters, sponsors and contributors benefit from the engagement and promotion.
These are examples of the type of support we offer:
- Promotional overview article
- Social media promotion
- Interviews with key people, organisers, attendees (video and/or written)
At the event
- Live promotion via social media
- Attendance at the event
- Live reviewing and article promotion within 24 hours
- Vox pop video interviews with attendees
- Hosting socials to encourage attendance by LBQ women
After the event
- Event overview article